How can women with sensitive skin avoid the effects of dehydration while flying?
- Travel without makeup
- Frequently and liberally apply a good moisturizer, an oil or a hyaluronic acid based serum on the face and neck
- Spray thermal water on your skin throughout the flight
- Avoid caffeine and alcoholic beverages
- Drink only water
- Bring lip balm, hand cream and artificial tears, especially if you are going to spend hours of in-flight reading.
- Pack Organyc® panty liners in your carry-on. Organyc pantyliners are made with 100% organic cotton, with an organic cotton top sheet and absorbent core. Wearing hypoallergenic, breathable pantyliners while travelling protects sensitive skin against irritating vaginal discharge and perspiration caused by temperature changes on the airplane. They’re the only brand that gives your skin the respect it deserves.
Fernweh: (n.) farsickness: an urge to travel even stronger than wanderlust.
Every woman should satisfy her impulse to travel the world, and packing Organyc products made with 100% pure organic cotton, ensures that her body will be protected and respected throughout her adventurous travels. Organyc is the first feminine hygiene product range entirely made of 100% biodegradable and compostable organic cotton. Cotton is naturally fresh, highly absorbent, breathable, pH neutral, and respectful of the most sensitive skin. Organyc products are ideal for skin-sensitive women who want to avoid any contact with synthetic materials and who want to feel fresh, safe, and clean while travelling.
My Teenage Daughter has Sensitive Skin- Help!
Does Getting Your Period Affect your Sensitive Skin?
Sensitive Skin: Visible vs. Sensory Signs
Clinical Study: Proof that Organyc resolves sensitive skin issues
Get $6.00 in Organyc coupons by answering several questions about your experience. Click here. It will take just two minutes, and we never share information.
About Organyc feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They absorb as well as the leading brands and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S. To order a sample (tampons, liners or pads) or learn more call 1-844-ORGANYC (1-844-674-2692 or visit the Samples & Coupons page.