Complete protection for you and your sensitive skin
Only one brand of feminine care gives you complete respect. Organyc not only gives you the absorbency of the big brands like Always, Tampax and Kotex, but the respect for sensitive skin they can’t. Only Organyc is 100% organic cotton inside and out for a soft, gentle feel with the absorbency of the big brands.
Proven to protect sensitive skin
Organyc has been thoroughly tested by Gynecologists. They studied women who feel they had sensitive skin issues. This includes 2/3rds of women in the U.S. 90% of the women in the study who had sensitive skin reactions while using other brands, had all their problems resolved by using 100% cotton products like Organyc. All their problems — and in just 3 months.
Organyc is designed to respect a woman’s sensitive skin
- Free from chlorine bleach, latex, parabens, perfumes, SAP, and plastics or man made materials.
- Breathable and hypoallergenic
- Skin pH compatible (adapting properties).
- Made from 100% pure organic cotton – the most expensive kind – inside and out
- Organyc proudly displays the 100% Cotton seal.
- Organyc brand pads, liners, and tampons have been UL tested and demonstrate comparable performance to Always and Tampax.
The breakthrough is that Organyc is made of certified 100% organic cotton, inside and out. Not just some cotton on the cover, or a little on the inside, but 100%.
Healthy for you and the environment
Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials with the purpose of reducing the impact on the environment. And preserving the natural equilibrium between the many components of the ecosystem. Organic agriculture endeavors to work in harmony with nature, producing healthy plants for healthy people. Organic certification is the public’s assurance that products have been grown and handled according to strict, safe procedures.
In addition to the products themselves, all Organyc outer packaging comes from renewable or recycled materials. Our outer wrap and backing for pads and liners are made from Mater-bi, which is created from corn starch. Organyc feminine care products are also biodegradable. Biodegradable, because they can be broken down into simpler substances by bacteria and microorganisms. Our own lab tests have proven the biodegradability of Organyc pads and tampons.
More than Organic, certified organic
There is no organic standard for feminine care, but since our products are made of a natural textile, they’ve been absorbed into the organic textile category. The leading organization for organic textiles is GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards). In addition to being GOTS certified, Organyc products have also have the following certifications:
- ICEA (The Ethical and Environmental Certification Institute) inspects and certifies firms respectful of the environment, workers’ dignity and collective rights. ICEA is one of the most prominent inspection and certification bodies in the field of sustainable development.
- The SOIL ASSOCIATION promotes sustainable food and farming through the use of local, seasonal and organic systems and is the UK’s leading organic certifying organization.
- Corman, the manufacturer of Organyc products, holds a certification in SA 8000 (Social Accountability Certification). SA8000 is a social accountability standard for decent working conditions, based on global workplace norms of the International Labor Organization (ILO), the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.